A feature of WordPress is the ability to manage users.
Here’s a quick guide on how to add a new user to your WordPress site.
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Expand the left sidebar (if not already expanded).
- Locate and click the Users link in the left sidebar.
- Click Add New.
- On the Add New User screen, fill out the form. Be sure to enter at least the following required fields: Username and Email and be sure to select a Role. If you are unsure what Role to choose, select ‘Subscriber’. The Password should be generated automatically.
- If you want your new user notified of their account, check the ‘Send User Notification’ check box. It is recommended that this box is checked.
- Click Add New User after necessary fields have been entered.